AutoLogic Systems provides specialist modelling software, consulting and support services to blue chip companies within the manufacturing, retail, transport and logistics sectors.
A vacancy exists for you to train as a consultant, working as part of a small team developing 3D models for design validation and virtual commissioning to customer requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
Full training will be provided in this exciting area. You can expect to use the latest simulation software technology and tasks would include:-
– understanding customer requirements
– creating 3D true scale layouts of systems
– adding logic statements and data to model systems accurately
– experimenting with model parameters
– analysing model output
– connecting models to control systems for virtual commissioning
– using virtual reality, augmented reality and video to present results
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for a highly numerate individual, ideally a graduate with strong maths and IT skills who can develop over time as a consultant with independent project responsibility. An aptitude for using programming languages is essential as the work will involve using languages such as C# and J-script. Some travel can be expected.
For more information along with salary and how to apply email email@example.com