TOPS Pro is a packaging design software developed to assist packaging professionals in creating optimal package designs and pallet patterns. With TOPS Pro, users can easily determine the optimum pack size, arrangement, pallet configuration and vehicle fill while providing stacking strength recommendations for homogeneous products based on their dimensions and other shipping requirements.
With TOPS Pro, packaging engineers can oversee all stages of the package design on one single, easy-to-use user interface. The program uses a powerful, real-time 3D graphics engine to let you see what you are designing while you’re creating it. You can see 3D renderings of your design from any angle and any perspective to help ensure accuracy.
The big ‘What if’
Use TOPS Pro to perform “what if” scenarios like adding or removing an intermediate pack, changing carton dimensions, adding overhang to the pallet load or limiting the number of layers for each load.
Additionally, TOPS Pro can help users create sustainable packages by selecting the optimal board grade, generating stable pallet patterns to minimise product damage, and saving on shipping costs by optimizing all transit loads – all helping to improve your organisation’s bottom line and at the same time, be environmentally friendly.
See the whole knock-on effect
What makes TOPS Pro stand out among similar products is its extreme ease of use, and unlike other packaging software. TOPS Pro allows you to look ahead and see all stages of the package analysis on the same screen. You can easily visualise how changes made for one stage will affect the outcomes for all stages of the analysis.
LoadStak Pro is the smallest and most cost effective module of TOPS Pro software. It designs pallet patterns based on the dimensions of a master carton and pallet restrictions. It is also used to calculate stacking strength and truck configuration. Cartons can be loaded into truck as floor loads or pallet loads.
With LoadStak Pro, users can improve the bottom line by reducing packaging transportation costs and storage by 5-20%
- Optimise pallet patterns to allow more products to be stacked and improve load stability.
- Calculate stacking strength to determine the best board grade, cut corrugated cost and minimise damage during transit and storage.
- Reduce transportation costs with optimised cargo loads.
- Improve productivity by decreasing the time and errors in the packaging and loading process.
- Improve communication among all functional groups.
User Friendly Software
- Pop-up tool tips and menus provide online help and quick access to commonly-used functions.
- A real-time 3D graphics engine provides quick and realistic renderings for primary packages, shipcases, pallets and cargo loads. Rotate 3D graphics to get different views of package designs and pallet solutions. Paste-on graphics provide realistic views of the solutions.
- Easily share packaging and load solutions via e mail. Directly export reports in PDF, JPG and pre-defined Word templates. Easily integrate solutions and data with other systems via XML format.
- Multiple Language Support – over 10 different languages including Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch and more
TOPSePAC is the first internet-based application which provides a central location where users can create package designs and select the best pallet pattern and container load solutions. The portability and accessibility of TOPSePAC makes it a perfect tool for:
- Corporate users scattered at different locations.
- Sales representatives who are always on the road.
- Big retailers to control landed costs and improve efficiency by collaborating with suppliers to optimise packaging, pallet patterns, container and truck loading.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – No software to install or maintain. Cut IT support cost and always stay up to date with the latest version of TOPSePAC
- Better Data Management – Central location for storing all data with no distance or WAN limitations
- Easy Maintenance – Maintain and manage software configurations and use default data at a single point
- Value Added Customer Service – Sales representatives can perform package design and palletisation in seconds, all this in front of the customer
- Data Sharing – Give customers and other departments view only access to the data
- Integration – Analysis and solution data in XML format can be easily integrated with your in-house web-based systems
- Enhanced Communication – Suppliers and buyers can communicate capacity studies efficiently by sharing secured data over the Internet
- Savings – Save time and money by ensuring products are fully optimized for lowest landed cost
- Easy Access – Available on the Internet and compatible with all operating systems